Build Your Brand
APMP's Bid & Proposal Con is the annual event that brings hundreds of global industry visionaries, peers and competitors to one place, to learn, meet, and revitalize business processes with fresh ideas and solutions. Make sure your company name and brand are at the heart of the annual conference that creates the biggest buzz for capture, business development, bid, and proposal professionals.
The exhibit area is strategically located in the heart of the attendee breakfasts and breaks, generating additional walk-in booth traffic throughout the day. A one-time exhibit investment of $2,500 includes:
- Registration for two exhibitor staff
- One 10'x10' exhibit booth area with a skirted table and two chairs
(Electrical and Internet are extra, based on the exhibitor's needs)
- Inclusion in the exhibitor directory online and in the attendee mobile app
- Opportunity to request booth preferences, based on a priority point system
- Official exhibit hours during the Attendee Welcome Reception, morning breakfasts, morning and afternoon breaks
Become an Exhibitor
- You must be a member of APMP to exhibit at the conference. Not an APMP member? Learn more about APMP membership.
- Complete our exhibitor form
- Use the button below to pay for your package
For questions, please contact Christina Lewellen, VP Business Development & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866/466-APMP (2767).
"APMP Bid & Proposal Con is a great conference for VisibleThread. We meet existing customers and new prospects where we share how VisibleThread Docs shaves 45% of their proposal and contract compliance review time. We use live demos to demonstrate efficiencies such as 3-click shreds, and share why seven of the top 10 government contractors use our solutions for better compliance.”
—Fergal McGovern, CEO, VisibleThread
If you're interested in additional sponsorship opportunities to build your brand at APMP Bid & Proposal Con, click here.
For any questions/concerns, please contact Christina Lewellen, VP Business Development & Operations, at email@example.com or 866/466-APMP (2767).