The APMP Fellows award is a lifetime achievement award. It is one of our association’s highest honors and designed to provide recognition to individuals who have made significant contributions throughout their careers to our industry.
Nominated by peers, the award is open to all APMP members who have belonged to the association for five or more years.
Nominate someone to be recognized as an APMP Fellow.
Selected nominees are inducted into the program in a class representing that calendar year, at APMP's annual conference, Bid & Proposal Con.
APMP Fellows may access their Group page here.
Related programs include APMP Awards and the NEW 40 Under 40.
Duties of APMP Fellows
Fellows are asked to uphold their status by providing services commensurate with their honor. Services are voluntary and generally consist of the following invitations:
- Serve as hosts and points of contact for conference presenters
- Introduce guest speakers at conferences
- Serve as advisors for APMP’s strategic initiatives
- Serve as mentors to industry representatives
- Serve at the discretion of the CEO or APMP Board of Directors on special projects of APMP significance
- Provide advice for the APMP membership
- Contribute to the APMP Journal
- Contribute to the APMP Body of Knowledge (BOK)
These opportunities enable Fellows to maintain a high profile within APMP, which serves as an example and encourages others to continue to aspire to this important professional recognition.
Class of 2010
George A. McCulley
Joseph C. O'Neill
Class of 2009
Class of 2008
Class of 2007
Dr. Bob Goldstein
Class of 2006
Class of 2005
Class of 2004
Class of 2003
Class of 2002
Class of 2001
Dr. Tom Sant