Join APMP May 22-25, 2012 at the Downtown Sheraton in Dallas, TX and you’ll be amazed at all the new people, activities and things to do at your conference. Bid & Proposal Con 2012 is co-produced by APMP and its Lone Star, Greater Houston and Central Texas chapters.
Besides a new name and logo, here is a quick review of all the new things that attendees will be able to take advantage of:
- New Speakers at Your Industry’s Best Education Event – Over 30 percent of our speakers are brand new to Bid & Proposal Con. You asked for more variety and we listened. You’ll enjoy the same industry superstars, but we have added line-up of new speakers delivering the industry’s best education in two-and-a-half information packed days.
- More Accreditation Opportunities Than Ever Before – On Tuesday May 22, 2012 APMP will give its members three opportunities to achieve a level of accreditation that is best suited for them. We’re providing a Foundation-Level Prep Course and Exam for those trying to achieve their first level of APMP certification; the Quick Start Practitioner Workshop, a half-day tutorial for members who would like to understand how to complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ); The Practitioner Completion Workshop, an intense full-day session for members who will complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) and earn Practitioner Accreditation status at the Dallas Conference.
- A Mobile App –For those who want to pre-plan their Bid& Proposal Con 2012 experience, we’ve got an app for that! If you have a smartphone, you’ll be able to review the speaker session descriptions and bios by day, track, and area of your interest. Our Bid & Proposal Con 2012 app works on any smartphone platform (iPhone, Android, Blackberry and more). Don’t worry, if you don’t have a smartphone, we’ll keep you informed and allow you to pre-plan with a good old’ fashioned printed and PDF brochure.
- An Awards Celebration – Make sure you are there Thursday Night May 24 as we honor APMP members and chapters from all over the world at the inaugural APMP Awards Celebration. At the end of it we will dance the night away in between networking. We’re mixing dinner, dancing and awards in one incredible night of APMP fun.
- A Commercial Proposal Industry Track – Commercial industry proposal professionals finally have a home to call their own. Bid & Proposal Con 2012 features 12 sessions that are purely designed for the commercial marketing and proposal professional. All of the language, examples and instruction will be geared for marketing and proposal professionals who go after commercial RFPs. In addition will also have another 15 tracks that will appeal to both commercial and federal audiences.
- A Special One Day Rate – If you can only stay for one day at Bid & Proposal Con 2012, we’ve built a special rate just for you. You’ll save $200 off the full conference registration price by registering for our special one day rate.
- More Time in Between Our Educational Sessions – We know that networking with peers and speakers is one of the biggest reasons you’re attending Bid & Proposal Con 2012. We’ve built in 30 MINUTES of power networking time between most sessions! So, bring your business cards and swap ideas.
- Networking Lunches – To encourage collaboration, we’ve made our lunches light on speeches and heavy on networking. Grab a table and mix it up the next day to meet and see as many people as you can. The APMP Board of Directors and staff can’t wait to meet you.
- Who Cares If You’re Alone? We’ll Help You Meet People – We all know that APMP’ers are a friendly group. The Texas Committee will help those who are traveling in from all over the country and beyond find folks to do things with. When you register, simply let us know if you are interested in meeting people to attend sessions with and we’ll help make that happen.
- Prizes – We want you to stay with us for all of Bid & Proposal Con 2012. To encourage that, we are going to give all Friday attendees a chance at two incredible prizes! (Think shopping spree and an expense paid trip to Bid & Proposal Con 2013 in Atlanta GA.) Watch for details, but you have to stay until Friday to be eligible for these amazing prizes.
- What To Do in Dallas Info – Once you’ve registered and right up to the moment you’ve landed in Big D, our Texas Committee led by the APMP Lone Star, Greater Houston and Central Texas Chapters, will provide you with links for restaurant, shopping, attractions and other cool things to do in our host city.
We’re expecting 700 bid, tender, proposal, marketing, business development and capture professionals from all over the world to join us in Dallas and we want to make sure you know what’s new. Bookmark this page regularly because we’ll be updating it with more new things to help you meet, learn and collaborate at Bid & Proposal Con 2012 May 22-25, 2012 in Dallas.
Invest in Bid & Proposal Con 2012 right now by signing in and registering here.