Join your fellow proposal professionals for an educational webinar Wednesday, 11/8/17, from 11:00 a.m. to noon MST. Chris Simmons will present Telling Your Story – Compliant and Compelling Proposal Themes That Win. Participants may claim credit for one APMP continuing education unit. Please register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5738613254455260930. Event is free for APMP members. If you are not a member of APMP and would like to attend the webinar, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Winning is all about standing out from the competition and capturing the attention of proposal evaluators. Strong targeted proposal themes can make the difference between winning and losing your next bid. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, proposal teams need a simple structured approach to writing proposal themes more efficiently and effectively. Based on his APMP award-winning article, “How to Create Winning Proposal Themes,” Chris shares some proven methods, processes, and lessons learned to tell a more compliant and compelling proposal story using theme statements and focus boxes. These proposal elements significantly improve proposal efficiency and increase proposal effectiveness. In the end, you win more and work less. Participants can significantly benefit from reading Chris’ article, “How to Create Winning Proposal Themes,” in advance of the webinar.
Chris Simmons is the founder and principal of Rainmakerz Consulting. Some highlights from his involvement with APMP:
· 28 years’ business development consulting experience
· Deloitte Consulting (Partner)/CGI (Senior Principal)
· Top 25 Consultants, Excellence in Leadership nominee (Consulting Magazine)
· Award-winning author and featured speaker
· Top 1% Most Viewed LinkedIn profiles (2,700 connections, 1,400 endorsements)
· Best Practice Award: Contract Negotiations/Management (CGI/AMS)
· MBA, Information Technology, University of Massachusetts (Amherst)
· BA, Psychology, Boston College, Magna Cum Laude