APMP Practitioner "Completion” Workshop
This intense full-day workshop is for members who would like to complete the Proposal PractitionerAssessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) at the UK Conference. Participants should register for this workshop and begin prerequisite activities at least 1 month in advance.
Participation in his workshop will require:
- Foundation level Accreditation
- Pre-registration for the Practitioner Assessment (http://www.apmg-exams.com/UKPstart.asp)
- Completion of the APMP Practitioner Completion Tutorial.
- Advance preparation of 12+ competency evidence responses
The APMP Practitioner Completion Tutorial Workshop includes access to the APMP Practitioner "Completion” Tutorial. Participants complete the one-hour, on-line tutorial prior to attending the "Completion” workshop. The tutorial provides:
- Introduction to the PPAQ requirements.
- Instructions to perform a self-assessment against the Practitioner competencies
- Demonstration of how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency evidence responses.
- Examples of completed evidence responses
- Explanation of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas.
This workshop is a full day dedicated to completing the 35 competency evidence responses with support from the Chief Examiner, Director of Accreditation and mentors.
At the completion of this workshop members will have completed their Practitioner Accreditation.
The Practitioner Assessment fee should be paid separately to the APM Group.
Provide the contact information below for a reference that will be contacted to verify your 3 years experience in a proposal /bid environment and verify a evidence about your experience. You will also be asked to provide this information when you register for the Practitioner level Assessment with the APM Group.
Reminder: To participate in the Practitioner Completion Workshop you must register for this workshop and register and pay your fees for the Practitioner assessment. Register for the Practitioner assessment here.
Places are limited on this course so early booking is recommended.
Please refer the APMP UK Conference website for venue, accommodation and further details.
Important Parking Information
All delegates will receive free car parking at the Hotel or at an adjacent overflow NCP car park. Parking at the hotel is on a first come first serve basis and delegates may be asked to park in NCP. The hotel’s car park is managed by Parking Eye, and charges apply if your car is not registered with the APMP UK organisation team at the start of the day. Unregistered cars may result in fines, which APMP UK cannot accept liability for.