APMP Practitioner "Quick Start” Workshop
This full day workshop is for members who are aiming to prepare their Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ).
The workshop includes access to the APMP Practitioner "Quick Start” Tutorial. Participants complete the one-hour, on-line tutorial prior to attending the "Quick Start” workshop . The tutorial provides:
• Introduction to the PPAQ requirements.
• Instructions to perform a self-assessment against the Practitioner competencies
• Demonstration of how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency evidence responses.
• Examples of completed evidence responses
• Explanation of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas.
Participants are asked to complete two competency evidence responses prior to the workshop. This will allow for review at the workshop to allow maximum time for development of evidence responses during the workshop.
During the workshop participants receive:
• Individual coaching to develop 8 to 10 compliant competency evidence responses.
• Understanding of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas.
• Evaluation of completed responses to confirm they understand the approach and can write the remainder of their responses on their own.
• Information on further support available after the workshop
At the completion of this workshop members will have completed up to 4 to 6 of their self-assessment questions and have a clear understanding of how to compete their remainder of their PPAQ.
The workshop cost does not include cost of Practitioner Assessment that is paid when you submit your PPAQ.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
For additional information click here
Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
Please refer the APMP UK Conference website for venue, accommodation and further details.
Important Parking Information
All delegates will receive free car parking at the Hotel or at an adjacent overflow NCP car park. Parking at the hotel is on a first come first serve basis and delegates may be asked to park in NCP. The hotel’s car park is managed by Parking Eye, and charges apply if your car is not registered with the APMP UK organisation team at the start of the day. Unregistered cars may result in fines, which APMP UK cannot accept liability for.