Invitation to attend this free APMP UK October event in Ashby de la Zouch:
Mark Taylor, Shipley Ltd
"Storyboarding presented as an example of
closing the "Execution Gap"
Kindly hosted by
Thursday 1st October 2015 | Ashby de la Zouche
"Storyboarding presented as an example of closing the "Execution Gap"
All too often, the call for a "best practice technique” such as storyboarding seems to evoke a similar reaction to that which public transport evokes: everyone is in favour of it, but few use it.
In this practical session, Mark Taylor will use proposal storyboarding as an example of how to:
- Engage people who are not proposal specialists in what can be perceived as esoteric pastimes.
- Demonstrate how bid management can be used to encourage innovation in solution development.
- Illustrate how, as bid professionals, we can make our skills accessible and valued by those outside the discipline.
Participants will see and use a practical technique they can apply for themselves.
Our presenter, Mark Taylor is Deputy Managing Director and Business Development Director of Shipley UK.
He has spent the last 16 years advocating Shipley best practice in complex business winning. Over those 16 years, he has:
- Delivered over 350 workshops across 60 clients and trained over 4,000 people.
- Created international programmes to help clients transform their approach to business winning.
- Helped clients win major pursuits and remember how they won them.
Book your free place here
Date: Thursday 1st October 2015
Venue: Siemens Rail Automation and Traffic Solutions,
Ashby Park, Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1JD
There is no charge at attend this event, however if you are unable to attend, please contact us so we can adjust catering and offer your place to the waiting list.
When booking, please enter your details as they should appear on your name badge (i.e. not all lower case) as the data is merged directly to produce the labels.
Places are very limited for this event.
Please let us know if you book and are later unable to attend.
18:00-18:30 - Welcome, networking and refreshments
18:30-19:30 - Presentation and questions
19:30-20:00 - Networking
Attending an event earns you 5 CEUs. You should maintain your own CEU records.
We look forward to seeing you there,
APMP UK Events Team
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.apmpuk.co.uk | Scheduled Events
Follow APMP UK
APMP UK App. Search "APMPUK" in app store or scan: