Wednesday, May 28, 2014 | 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Automate Your Proposal Department/MACRO-MAZING!
Automation Software, Inc.
This presentation ise
geared towards engaging the audience. We will demonstrate Live Applications
of Proposal Automation Tips. We encourage audience participation throughout
the presentation and will randomly ask for audience participation in both
verbal and active demonstration of automation techniques.
During our Presentation, we plan on showing the attendees the
Back to Conference Schedule
- Getting a list of all the 1,850+ pre-recorded macros and commands that
come with Word
- The basics of creating your own Macros that can be used on your next
- Show attendees how to Customize the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) in Word,
so that they can place their newly
created Automation Tools onto the QAT and Ribbon using Tabs
- Show attendees how to Share their new Automation Tools with
- Interactively demonstrate some more advanced Automation Tools that can
save any Proposal Department many Hours and Days during a standard 30-day
Keith D. Lee is the
President and Sr. Consultant of 123Proposal Automation Software, Inc. Keith
graduated from Howard University, with an Electrical Engineering Degree,
where he started a small Graphic Design company to help pay for his College
expenses. He is also a self-taught Software Developer, which came in handy
when he developed 123PAS.com’s Proposal Automation Tools…these tools can
Strip/Parse RFP Documents, Create Compliance Matrices, Storyboards, and
Individual Author Documents with a Click of a Button. Automating the Color
Review Process, and just about any Desktop Publishing duty are also part of
this toolset that can save 3-5 days in a 30-day Proposal.