App Download Winners Announced
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Posted by: APMP
Washington, DC, April 3, 2014 — It took less than 10 minutes to find 10 winners from all over the world who were competing in the APMP APP download competition – a race to find the first 10 people who would download the APMP’s new APP and send us a selfie to prove they downloaded it.
The 10 early adopters are (in order of their responses):
1) Dick Eassom, CF APMP, Fellow – SM&A, USA
2) Paul Lockwood, The Vitality Group, USA
3) Mark Whelan, CPP APMP, Phoenix, UK
4) Kelly Robson, Healthech Consultants, Canada
5) Abhijit Majumdar CF.APMP, Zensar Technologies Ltd., India
6) Dawn Dalton, CF APMP, RTI International, USA
7) Sarah Warboys, AXA Insurance, UK
8) Felix Becker, SAP, Australia
9) Pamela Habing, People First HR Services, Canada
10) Fransisco Salanga, Salesforce.com, USA
Each of the winners will receive their choice of one of the following prizes for finishing in the top 10:
1) A $50 Gift Certificate or
2) $50 off their Bid & Proposal Con 2014 registration or
3) $50 off their local APMP chapter symposia registration or
4) An APMP Foundation Level Study Guide (valued at $69 USD)
More than a dozen other APMP members sent us their selfies, but were too late to qualify for one of the top 10 prizes. Thanks to all for participating and be sure to download your APMP APP and use it today.
Look for more chances to win through the 2014 APMP Members are Winning campaign.