Practitioner "Quick Start” Workshop
This half-day workshop is for any members who are registered for the Conference and who would like to understand how to complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ). The workshop will include:
- Introduction to the PPAQ requirements
- Discussion on how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency self-assessments
- Individual coaching to develop 4 to 6 compliant competency self-assessments
- Understanding of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
- On-going support to complete their PPAQ
At the completion of this workshop members will have completed up to 8 of their self-assessment questions and have a clear understanding of how to complete the remainder of their PPAQ within the next 4 to 6 weeks. Cost $109. This cost does not include cost of Practitioner Assessment that can be paid when you complete your PPAQ.
Max. enrollment 30 (excess goes to waiting list). To register for this workshop, select the Practitioner "Quick Start" Workshop optional ticket during the online registration
Practitioner "Completion” Workshop
This intense full-day workshop is for members who are registered for the Conference who would like to complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) and achieve Practitioner Accreditation status at the Dallas Conference. Participation in this workshop will require:
- Foundation level Accreditation
- Pre-registration for the Practitioner Assessment (http://www.apmg-exams.com/UKPstart.asp)
- Study of the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines
- Advance preparation of 6-8 competency responses in advance
- A full day dedicated to completing the 35 competency self-assessments with support from the Director of Accreditation and mentors
- Follow-up work during conference to resolve any deficiencies
At the completion of this workshop members will have completed their Practioner Accreditation. Cost is $129 (plus Practitioner Assessment fee of $650 paid separately through the APM Group). Deadline for registering for the Completion Workshop and Practitioner Assessment with APM Group is April 29, 2012.
Reminder: To participate in the Practitioner Completion Workshop you must register for this workshop and register and pay your fees for the Practitioner assessment. Use the following link to register for the Practitioner assessment:
Max. enrollment 25 (excess goes to waiting list). To register for this workshop, select the Practitioner "Completion" Workshop optional ticket during the online registration process.
Professional Impact Presentations and Interviews
A limited number of interview slots will be available for individuals to complete their Proposal Profession Impact Paper (PPIP) and competency based interview. The candidates must have registered for the Professional Practitioner Level assessment, had their PPIP assessed by the Chief Examiner and nominated a reference for the behavioral competency assessment in advance of the conference. Candidates must complete their PPIP and submit for assessment by April 22, 2012. Contact Cathy Day, Chief Examiner, or Charlie Divine, Accreditation Director, to reserve a slot for Professional Interviews.
Accreditation Headquarters (A:HQ) will be open to answer all your Accreditation questions during the Conference. Stop by HQ in the Exhibit Area and learn how to make Accreditation work for you!