The staff at APMP is busy preparing for a sold out Bid & Proposal Con in Boston! We look forward to welcoming you next week for a jam-packed networking and educational event.
As you're preparing to join your fellow proposal management professionals, here's a few things you should know to pave the way for a great conference.
This event is going to be big!
A record-breaking Bid & Proposal Con makes for fantastic networking opportunities, but it does lend itself to some details we may not have had to consider in the past.
No early check-ins: If you're staying at the Boston Sheraton, we have received word that they will be unable to accommodate early check-ins. There is another big group at the hotel right before our event so it is unlikely you'll be able to get into your room early. However, the staff is going to be ready to welcome you at the normal check-in time of 3 p.m. Bell staff will be able to store your luggage if you arrive early and want to explore Boston before your room is ready.
Confirm your dinner selection for the Celebration of the Industry: You have already received an email regarding your dinner selection for the Celebration of the Industry event on Thursday evening. It's important that we hear from you if your plans have changed. Be sure we have your place setting ready for you. Email email@example.com if you need to change your RSVP with us.
Questions about the hotel and transportation: Check out this useful Frequently Asked Questions page on the Boston Sheraton's website. Even if you're staying at one of our overflow hotels, there's some helpful information about transportation to the downtown area and nearby attractions.
Wrapping things up: As you prepare to leave on Saturday, keep in mind that check-out is at noon. Once again, the team at the Sheraton is prepared to store your luggage so you can attend the morning's wrap-up sessions.
We'll be ready to greet you! Registration is conveniently located in the main foyer of the Grand Ballroom at the Boston Sheraton, 2nd floor. Registration hours are Wednesday, noon to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Make your life easier by downloading the app.
APMP's Bid & Proposal Con offers attendees a comprehensive app to guide you through the event with ease. Download it before you go and explore the options you have to customize your Bid & Proposal Con experience. Hosted by ShowGizmo, you'll find the app in both Android and iOS versions.
Event highlights you won't want to miss:
- APMP Certification Day, Wednesday, May 25, offers onsite training and guidance for industry professionals with tiered competencies: Foundation, Practitioner and Professional.
- APMP Bid & Proposal Con Boston Welcome Reception, Wednesday, May 25, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., sponsored by Lohfeld Consulting Group.
- More than 50 breakout sessions, led by industry leaders and designed to help you address your most pressing business challenges.
- Keynote presentations and industry updates that will inspire you with new resources, ideas, and motivation. Be there to hear how APMP and your industry are evolving.
- New products and services in the APMP Bid & Proposal Con 2016 exhibit area, where you'll find solutions that make your work easier and you more successful!
- The APMP Situation Room, where you can meet with APMP Fellows and mentors to seek advice on how to address some of your most pressing proposal challenges.
- The APMP Celebration of the Industry Dinner, Thursday, May 26, at 7 p.m. Join us for an elegant dinner and hear what it takes to win some of the year's most coveted industry honors.
You do NOT want to leave early.
APMP knows the value of ending on a high note. At Saturday's closing ceremony, we'll be giving away a paid trip to Bid & Proposal Con New Orleans and THREE $1,000 cash giveaways! You must be present to win.
We'll see you next week.
Wishing you safe travels! We'll see you next week in Boston. If you have any questions, please reach out to APMP's Member Service Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 866-466-APMP (2767), then dial zero.