APMP Bid & Proposal Con 2018
Exhibition Opportunities - Build Your Brand
APMP's Bid & Proposal Con is the flagship annual event in the Bid & Proposal calendar that brings together hundreds of global industry leaders, visionaries, professionals and the wider community of service and product providers that help our members deliver sales and growth for their organisation.
San Diego in May 2018 will be the place to be for bid professionals keen to meet, learn and to develop new and existing skills, gaining the knowledge and experience that will energise their business processes with fresh ideas and solutions.
This is your opportunity to place your company name and brand at the heart of APMP’s Bid & Proposal Con 2018, the annual conference that creates the biggest buzz for capture, business development, bid, and proposal professionals.
The exhibit area is strategically located in the heart of the attendee experience, central for breakfasts and breaks, generating additional walk-in booth traffic throughout the day.
A one-time exhibit investment of $2,500 includes:
- Registration for two exhibitor staff
- One exhibit booth area with a skirted table and two chairs
(Electrical and Internet are extra, based on the exhibitor's needs)
- Inclusion in the exhibitor directory online and in the attendee mobile app
- Opportunity to request booth preferences, based on a priority point system
- Official exhibit hours during the Attendee Welcome Reception, morning breakfasts, morning and afternoon breaks
How to Become an Exhibitor
- You must be a member of APMP to exhibit at the conference. Not an APMP member? Learn more about APMP membership or contact Tony Round, APMP Manager of Corporate Growth.
- Complete our exhibitor form
- Use the button below to pay for your package
Click here to download the Exhibitor Presentation Services Order Form.
For questions, please contact Tony Round, Manager of Corporate Growth, at email@example.com or call +1 866-466-2767.
"APMP Bid & Proposal Con is a great conference for VisibleThread. We meet existing customers and new prospects where we share how VisibleThread Docs shaves 45% of their proposal and contract compliance review time. We use live demos to demonstrate efficiencies such as 3-click shreds, and share why seven of the top 10 government contractors use our solutions for better compliance.”
—Fergal McGovern, CEO, VisibleThread
If you're interested in additional sponsorship opportunities to build your brand at APMP’s Bid & Proposal Con 2018, click here. If you are interested in a broader discussion about other sponsorship opportunities then please contact Tony Round, APMP Manager for Corporate Growth
For any questions/concerns, please contact Tony Round, APMP Manager for Corporate Growth at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +1 866-466-2767.