APMP Journal is your professional guide to winning business. The e-magazine is focused on every aspect of best practices for the proposal lifecycle.
APMP Journal is the 2014 Winner of the Association of Media & Publishing Excel Awards.
Any APMP member can login and access APMP Journal online, 24/7.
It’s easy to share your industry expertise and knowledge with APMP Journal readers.
the APMP Journal Writing Guidelines.
- Submit the Article and Author Submission form, required for any article to be considered for publication. Most articles have a 525 - 550 word limit, per page, with artwork.
any supplemental materials to APMPJournal@theYGSGroup.com.
- All authors must get consent from any person quoted or referenced in an article,
- Authors are encouraged to:
* write in the third person, with a narrative set-up for each article.
* avoid self promotion
* have one author per article, due to the shorter length of most articles.
This is an opportunity for your article to
share helpful strategies and tell a story.
Articles should include statistics and quotes from experienced colleagues who
have real-life experiences to share. Authors should avoid self-promotion. Product
pitches and advertorials will not be accepted.
Specs & Rates
If you want your company’s logo, brand and message included in the APMP
Journal, reaching more than 7,000 APMP global members and other top-tier
industry contacts, please review the ad specs. You may review ad rates here. Questions? Submit all materials to APMPJournal@theYGSGroup.com.
Article & Ad Content
Questions? Please contact Christina Lewellen at email@example.com.
APMP Journal 2017 Schedule
|Call for Submission Goes Out
|Proposals due from contributors
|Selected writers alerted
Contributor content due to APMP