APMP's Mission and Vision Statement
APMP promotes the professional growth of its members by advancing the arts, sciences, and technologies of winning business. APMP is the worldwide authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business through proposals, bids, tenders, and presentations.
You Should Join APMP to:
- Learn the industry's best practices from the association for the proposal, bid, tender, business development, and capture industries
- Earn industry certification, sanctioned by your association and recognized by employers and professionals throughout the world as the industry standard
- Network with thousands of proposal professionals around the world
- Access to the industry's best practices through APMP's Body of Knowledge (BOK)
- Participate in the industry's best education programs globally, either free of charge or at a deep member discount
- Attend APMP's Bid & Proposal Con, a three-day professional conference for proposal professionals
- Access hundreds of articles and presentations on www.apmp.org
- Advance your career
Typical APMP Members Are:
Proposal professionals in the commercial, federal, municipal, and academic areas who work in any part of the proposal, bid, tender, business development, and capture process.
At $150 USD annually, APMP membership is a cost-effective professional development tool.