"The APMP Certification process has allowed me to take a step back from my day to day activities and gain a broader perspective on how industry perceives the proposal management profession. I gained insight into areas of proposal management which I had maybe only been partially exposed to in my career. The process served as sort of a 'career checkup,' not only identifying strengths in my background, experience and skills gained, but opportunities for personal and career development which will allow me to take the next step in my career as a proposal manager."
Tom Fieldson, Rockwell Collins, PPM.APMP
The benefits for individuals of being recognized under our professional Certification program are:
Individuals will become more valuable to employers because an APMP Certification:
- Proves ability as a proposal manager
- Proves impact as a proposal manager
- Provides a "mark of quality"
- Identifies Proposal Managers for recruitment, promotion and succession planning
Stand Out From the Crowd
Not everyone has what it takes to achieve an APMP Certification—achieving this differentiates you from other proposal managers:
- APMP certified proposal managers are still a small percentage of the proposal management population
- Those achieving APMP Certification have a current, proven and independently assessed record of proposal management
- No other scheme offers such tangible proof of impact
Gain Professional Respect and Credibility
APMP certified proposal managers have equal standing with professionals in other professions. They:
- Demonstrate their commitment to reviewing and improving their skills and performance
- Move internally throughout organizations, and externally throughout industries, with recognized skills and credentials
Benefits Summary Documents
to download a document that focuses on how to gain organizational support for Certification related actuvities such as training, exams, and assessments.
Click here to download a summary document that outlines the potential tangible and intangible benefits of APMP Certification for both organizations and individuals.