CSK eLearning Academy: Foundation-Level Prep Course
(Duration: 3-6 hours. Works on PCs, Macs and iPads)
Retail Price: $395
APMP Member Price: $225 Save $175!
View a demo here.
This interactive, self-paced eLearning course gives you a comprehensive overview on proposal management best practices to prepare you for the APMP Foundation-Level exam. It is also ideal as an introduction for new hires or as a refresher for experienced professionals.
This training is
based on the latest APMP competencies (from May 2016). The course covers the five key competency areas sales orientation, proposal planning, proposal development, proposal management, and information research and knowledge management. The training includes over 70 approved sample questions that help you preparing you for the exam. It also provides useful hints on how to approach the Foundation exam.
It takes between three and six hours to complete this training (excluding reading assignments).
This is What You Will Get
You will have online access to the course for 180 days. During this time, you will also have
- Access to APMP-approved study materials.
- With the purchase of this module, you will also benefit from the free access to a live trainer through CSK’s bi-weekly live expert sessions. This provides you with the opportunity to ask a live trainer, in case you need further information.
- A complete set of all APMP Certification reference documents, including:
"The APMP Certification Program Syllabus” (PDF)
"Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Guidelines for the APMP Certification Program” (PDF)
"Taking the APMP Foundation-Level Exam” (PDF)
"Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the APMP Certification Program” (PDF)
"Logging Your CEU activities on the APMP Website” (PDF)
- The option pack includes all shown slides as a printable PDF file, as well an additional set of 75 online sample questions.
- CSK eLearning modules work on all Windows PCs, Macs and iPads.
- It supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, and Apple’s Safari browsers
- Broadband internet connection required.
Anyone involved in proposal development: proposal professionals, sales professionals, business development managers, subject matter experts:
- Candidates for the APMP Foundation-Level exam
- New hires
- Experienced Professionals
To get a flavour of this format, view a demo here.
Find out more and register for CSK eLearning modules here