Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
7920 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22102
$179 for APMP members
$229 for non-members
A continental networking breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack are included in this one-day conference.
The inaugural APMP Capture and Business Development Executives Conference is for all senior-level capture, BD and proposal professionals responsible for teams that win new business. At this conference you will gain high-level Capture and BD education, information mindshare, and superior networking tutorials, with strategies that deliver more wins to your team. Topics covered at this fast-paced, one-day, executive-level conference include:
- Competitive Intelligence and counter intelligence strategies
- Introspective thought about how BD affects your organization
- Thorough boardroom-like discussion on the new BD Capability Maturity® model
- Measured practices that increase sales and revenue
- Razor-sharp and advanced BD and sales plans
- An executive-level brainstorming workshop on learning what it takes to WIN
Attending this conference will allow you to go back and look at how your team is contributing to the best capture, BD and proposal strategies. No matter the size of your organization, everyone who has anything to do with capture and business development will benefit from the content and networking opportunities as this ground-breaking conference.
Check out the agenda.
For information on presenting at or sponsoring this event, please contact:
Patrice Scheyer, APMP Director of Marketing and Communications, at Patrice.email@example.com
For information on event registration, please contact:
Lauren Williams, APMP Membership and Chapters Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries, please call: