|APMP Members: $179|
A continental networking breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack are included.
Senior-level business development, capture and proposal professionals attended the Second Annual APMP Capture and Business Development Conference on Tuesday September 23, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM at the McLean Hilton in McLean, VA.
This year’s APMP Capture and Business Development Conference is designed for capture, BD and proposal executives to better connect with their government counterparts in federal agencies to learn invaluable proposal submission strategies directly from the agencies receiving your work. It also offers high-level Capture and BD education, information mindshare, and superior networking to help your team learn strategies that will deliver more wins.
Topics covered at this executive-paced, one-day, federally focused conference include:
- Competitive and market intelligence and how to better sync your proposal to the needs of the agency.
- Results of an extensive APMP Procurement survey that will reveal for the first time, eye-opening win strategies and statistics.
- Boardroom-like discussion on government procurement and acquisition issues that you face daily.
- Introspective thought about how BD affects your organization’s bottom line.
- Executive-level insight, to better prepare you for the win.
Review your federal BD strategies, listen and meet with agency staff you want to connect with. Attend this conference, so you can determine how your team is contributing to the best capture, BD and proposal strategies.
Last year’s conferences had 146 attendees.
"This is the best APMP conference I have attended in 18 years.”
--David Sotolongo, Vice President, Business and Proposal Development, RTI International
Register today because you understand the importance of this event, the presenters you'll hear, and the connections you'll make.
Space is limited! Reserve your room at the APMP discounted rate of $229/night at
The cut-off date has passed.
For information on event registration please contact Lauren Williams, APMP Membership and Chapters Coordinator at email@example.com
For information on presenting at or sponsoring this event, please contact Patrice Scheyer, APMP Director of Marketing and Communications, at Patrice.firstname.lastname@example.org.