To be considered for an APMP Fellows award, an individual must be nominated or be a William C. McRae Founder’s Award recipient (automatically nominated for this award).
The nominating period is currently: CLOSED
The next nominating period will open late winter, 2018.
Nominations can come from any APMP member and cannot be a self-nomination.
- Must have been an APMP member for a minimum five years and are currently in good standing.
- Must have demonstrated extraordinary contributions to the profession of new business acquisition management over the course of his/her career through
- contributions to the success of the individual’s company
- success through consulting practices enhancing client new business acquisition performance
- successful contributions to APMP publications, events, etc.
- Must have long-standing, proven leadership experience in the profession of new business acquisition and be an active participant in the professional development of APMP and its members.
- APMP Board of Directors and Chapter leadership involvement can qualify individuals for recognition.
- Must be recognized as upholding the principles and ethical standards of APMP.
A committee consisting of the APMP Executive Director and an independent panel of executives, will make recommendations to APMP's Executive Committee.
Inductees are honored at the APMP Celebration of the Industry, when that year's class of inductees is announced.
APMP Fellows become lifetime members of APMP, are recognized on the APMP website, and are listed in the APMP Journal.