Welcome, new and renewing members.
You’re now an official member of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals® (APMP®), the world’s largest association specifically for bid, proposal management, business development and capture professionals.
You’re part of a global network of more than 6,500 proposal management professionals with the similar goals and interests. Take advantage of instant access to hundreds of industry-specific resources that will help you succeed by winning more work.
Where should you start? Just visit the Top APMP Member Services page for a complete list of your APMP member benefits. Highlights include:
- APMP Certification, the only professional certification program specifically for capture, business development, and proposal management professionals. See what it takes to prove your industry expertise—and earn a salary increase.
- The APMP Body of Knowledge (BoK), an online repository of best practices and tools that are recognized as key practices and benchmarks in the bid and proposal profession. This is a wealth of knowledge, at your fingertips.
- APMP Industry Resources, instant access to even more resources, industry research, surveys, white papers, and webinars.
- LocalAPMP chapter resources and networking opportunities, including monthly meetings and webinars, with discounted member pricing.
- Tools on www.apmp.org, home to APMP events, news, group discussions, chapter resources, the APMP Speakers Bureau, the APMP Store and even a job bank.
- Information on live events and the APMP Bid & Proposal Con annual conference, where you’ll learn new industry trends, while you network with more than 725 professionals who do what you do every day—win more for the organization’s bottom line.
- Free webinars and on-demand education, making it easy for you to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and maintain a cutting edge.
- APMP Publications, available online, 24/7, featuring compelling business news and APMP industry updates.
- These are a few of the services available to you as an APMP member. Visit www.apmp.org to see for yourself and discover more.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your APMP membership, please our Member Service Center at email@example.com or call (866) 466-APMP (2767). International members may dial +1 (240) 646-7075.
We look forward to your involvement in APMP as we work to promote excellence in the proposal management industry.
Rick Harris, CF APMP
It’s easy to download your APMP membership card, and be a proud, card-carrying member of APMP. Login to www.apmp.org, and select "Membership Card” under "Information and Settings.”
Thanks again for your support!