The APMP Premium Consultants Directory is your expanded guide to industry consulting, graphics, production, software and training resources. The directory is published on www.apmp.org. There you will find exclusive, detailed listings from some of the proposal, capture and business development industry's leading organizations. Discover what they can bring to your organization. Support these organizations, committed to the industry through investments in your association, APMP.
Be a Premium Consultant Vendor
To fee to be included in the APMP Premium Resource Directory is $700 for 12 months. Please contact Rick Harris at email@example.com for details.
24 Hour Company
Win more business with the highest quality "bid-winning” proposal graphics, desktop publishing, web site and marketing design, and training!
- Get an edge over the competition with graphics that go way beyond words—and better quality than you’ll get from temps or freelance designers—at a lower overall cost.
- Relax knowing we’ll deliver on time—even if it means working around the clock.
- Say goodbye to project management and staffing headaches...we’ll work side-by-side with you at your location too, if you prefer.
- Build your team's performance with graphics and desktop publishing training at your corporate worksite or company event.
- Attract more customers with interactive web site and multi-channel marketing design. >
- Get the latest proposal intelligence from industry leaders with our free bi-monthly e-zine, Bid-Winning Proposals. Sign up at www.24hrco.com/ezine.html.
Dennis Fitzgerald, Managing Partner
6521 Arlington Blvd., #501, Falls Church, VA 22042
(703) 533-7209(703) 533-7209
Fax: (703) 533-3959
Accelerate provides proposal and business development specialists and solutions to industry.
- Unmatched - person-for-person
- Your choice - of Accelerators to meet your needs
- Interviews available - of selected Accelerators for best fit
- Listen to your vision - and agree on the problem to solve
- Start with your processes - augment as requested
- Apply the right expertise - at the right time
"Accelerate provides us with the special forces..."
- Engage us from hours to multi-year - depending on your need
- We provide the full array of services - across business lifecycle
- We deliver 5 service levels - assessment to turnkey solutions
- Proposal Center Manager, Fortune 500 Client
(949) 500-0527(949) 500-0527
Executive Business Services - Makers of ProPricer
Industry proven ProPricer proposal pricing applications have been helping contractors standardize and manage their cost proposal process, thereby improving productivity and profitability for over 25 years.
ProPricer’s Cost Proposal Application Suite has been the software tool of choice for many of the industry’s top performers. Here are some reasons why:
(800) 507-9980(800) 507-9980 FREE
- Estimating and Pricing teams can collaborate real-time on proposals within a shared database environment removing duplicate data entry tasks from the equation.
- Estimating teams can create a separate staging area, which can then be reviewed and seamlessly imported into your pricing proposal in minutes, not hours.
- Multiple teams can input, review, and revise proposal data while identifying tasks within a BOE that relates to any WBS, CLIN, or SOW.
- Estimating, Pricing, and Analysts can perform complex "What If” analysis and create custom bid cost reports to review summaries prior to pricing.
- EBS offers premier customer support and consulting services.
- Proposal teams maximize performance with ProPricer. For Primes, Subs, Small Business, and Government.
HCL Government Services, Inc.
HLC Government Services Inc. is a consulting firm dedicated to empowering businesses. We put our experience and knowledge to work for you by providing professional consulting services, proposal writing services and professional training, all in an effort to equip you with the tools and resources you need to successfully seek, respond to, and manage contract opportunities.
HLC offers specialized programs and services, but we also understand that one size rarely fits all. Our goal is to partner with you in order to mold our services to fit your need. Share your goals, plans and concerns and allow us an opportunity to explain how we can develop a plan to contribute to your success.
Here is an overview of services we provide:
- Schedule Development
- GSA Schedule Modifications
- Novation Agreements
- Capture Management Services
- Proposal Writing and Review Assistance
- Working Capital, Asset Based Lending, Specialty Lending
- Federal Contracting Boot Camps
- Corporate and Private Security
Focus on what you do best and outsource the rest.
Lohfeld Consulting Group, Inc.
Lohfeld Consulting Group specializes in helping companies create winning proposals. We are the premier proposal services consulting firm focused exclusively on government markets. We provide expert assistance to government contractors, helping them bid and win highly competitive procurements. Our services include:
PROPOSAL MANAGEMENT, WRITING, AND REVIEW
We provide clients with proposal experts to staff an entire proposal team or parts of the team from RFP analysis through proposal submission.
Capture Management encompasses everything a company should do to raise its win probability during the critical time between deciding to pursue an expected government procurement and proposal submission—and beyond. We help clients develop a capture plan and then coach their teams in executing these capture initiatives.
PROCESS & INFRASTRUCTURE
Our process experts can help you assess your company's current BD, capture, and proposal processes and tailor them to government market best practices. We can enhance the effectiveness of your existing processes and infrastructure or provide new processes and supporting infrastructure.
Our training, offered as public classes as well as tailored client-site classes, emphasizes team interaction and collaboration. Training includes Capture Management, Proposal Management, and Proposal Writing.
When it comes to winning contracts in government markets, our team of experts can raise your win probability, improve the competitiveness of your proposals, and accelerate your corporate growth. When winning is paramount, Lohfeld Consulting Group can provide the leadership and expertise you need.
Sign up for Capture & Proposal Tips eBrief
– it's free! In every monthly issue, our experts share capture and proposal management knowledge, offer helpful tips and techniques, and provide insightful commentary about challenges in our industry. We'll help keep you current on best practices in our field with valuable information you can apply every day!
Amy Barden, Managing Director
940 South River Landing Rd., Edgewater, MD 21037
(703) 382-0075(703) 382-0075
Fax: (410) 956-7567
Proposal Development Consultants
Proposal Development Consultants is a proposal staffing firm that provides high-quality, experienced proposal contractors for federal, state, and commercial contracting efforts. We combine a finely tuned recruiting process with quick, responsive service to supply needed resources—from a single contractor to an entire team. Our team features a best-of-both-worlds combination of proposal and staffing subject matter experts. You can depend on our expertise because:
- Our established internal team is top-notch in terms of service, responsiveness and reliability.
- We entrench ourselves in the proposal community through association participation, hosting our own events, etc.
- As a go-to proposal source, we offer consultative guidance and help you strategize on a range of staffing questions and issues.
- We earn your trust and long-term business by taking an advisory approach to your needs and by helping you win proposals by acting as an extension of your proposal team.
(301) 280-0303(301) 280-0303
Extensive libraries of proposal topics, complete sample proposals and contracts, combined with a software Wizard that enables even first-time proposal writers to create detailed and effective proposals. Our Proposal Pack Wizard software
is designed for individuals/small businesses and can be scaled up for small teams. Our products:
Proposal Kit Professional
- an extensive library of highly detailed legal contracts, business proposal topics, sample business proposals, estimate spreadsheets and project management content.
- an extensive library of proposal topics and sample proposals for product sales, service sales, projects, grants, business plan funding, RFP responses, etc. Choose from hundreds of visual themes that integrate consistently throughout your proposal.
- hundreds of highly detailed legal contract documents for IT, hardware, software, multimedia, web development, photography, HR, general contracting, advertising and marketing.
Proposal Pack Wizard
- software that automates tedious and repetitive proposal development tasks. Our 5 Minute Quick Start
guide can create a proposal framework ready to edit in minutes.
- custom visual themes incorporating your company logo, fonts and colors into hundreds of proposal topics included in Proposal Pack.
Proposal Software Inc. is the only organization exclusively focused on the proposal management needs of any type of business from a single location to the largest global enterprise involving multiple teams and collaborators.
The Proposal Management and Production System
(PMAPS®) provides the most comprehensive, best-in-class and enterprise-enabled, proposal management platform at more than 230 of the world's largest and most successful financial services, asset management, healthcare, legal, manufacturing and technology organizations spread amongst five continents. These companies rely daily on PMAPS to run their mission critical B2B new business processes from proposal responses to 'major account' RFP/RFI/RFQs, to everyday product, service sales and proposal fulfillment.
Proposal Software provides the Client/Server based PMAPS2011
in four unique vertical configurations; Financial; Healthcare; Commercial and Legal. PMAPSWebPro
can be adapted to any of these vertical configurations through easy-to-use tools that are integrated into to the application. In addition, PMAPSWebPro
users may access the application's Sales and Preview Only functionalities via PMAPSWebPro Mobile
, a universal 'App' designed to work across all SmartPhone devices including Apple, Android, Windows 7 Mobile, Palm and Blackberry O/S 6 phones and tablets. PMAPSWeb Essentials
represents the most comprehensive and affordable entry-level proposal management application available anywhere.
(203) 604-6597(203) 604-6597
Qorus Software is a global provider of document automation solutions for Microsoft Office and SharePoint. We help organizations to significantly reduce costs, the time and effort required to generate highly complex customized documents while improving quality, adherence to brand principles and consistency of style and formatting.
Qorus Software can be used across all departments of your organization to generate documents such as
- Sales proposals
- Legal contracts
- Financial, Compliance or Advisory Reports
- Employee or customer welcome kits
- Group Policies
One solution for all of your organization’s high end, on-demand document generation needs.
The Qorus Software flagship product: Qorus DocGeneration
, works within SharePoint to automate the generation and customization of business documents, specifically financial and analyst reports, contracts, policy documents, sales proposals and presentations by dynamically merging Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates with live data and content stored in SharePoint, CRM and other enterprise systems.
The company also offers a Sales Proposal Automation and RFP Collaboration solution called Qorus Breeze Proposals
. The solution is built on the proven Qorus DocGeneration framework and adds specific sales process functionality to this robust framework, such as RFP (Request for Proposal) collaboration features, a content library, an innovative "shopping basket” for building customized proposals from approved, re-usable sales content, and a social widget that enables users to suggest good content for inclusion in the content library and for future re-use.
Qorus Software is a Microsoft Gold Partner whose clients span industries such as financial services, insurance, telecommunications and IT companies and has offices in the USA, UK and South Africa.
Generate better documents and presentations faster!
Proposal Automation & Collaboration
Qvidian is a provider of proven software and expertise that improves sales effectiveness. We help companies who provide value-based solutions win more business by accelerating the production of persuasive proposals, RFP responses, presentations, and related documents.
Businesses choose Qvidian to improve productivity, increase sales, and develop accurate, consistent sales documents for their customers. See a demo at www.Qvidian.com
(877) 523-4368(877) 523-4368 FREE
Rainmakerz Consulting LLC
Business Development Solutions to Grow Your Company.
The original rainmakers danced and performed magic rituals to make rain. Today’s rainmakers generate new business and influence decision makers to achieve business success. If you’re tired of…
- Using a broken proposal development process
- Working too many nights and weekends
- Not having sufficient resources in place for ‘must win’ proposals
- Not getting enough corporate commitment and support
- Low win rates
…find out how over 90 companies have won $69 billion in new contracts and achieved higher levels of business development performance with Rainmakerz Consulting help.
Let's Make Rain.
- Capture/Proposal Management
- Proposal Writing and Review
- Orals Coaching
- Business Development Planning and Assessments
- Other BD Services
Contact us to learn what customers say about Rainmakerz services and how we can turn the challenges of today’s changing business climate into new business opportunities. Mention APMP and get an introductory members only rate.
Chris Simmons, Founder and Principal
Rainmakerz Consulting LLC
(202) 255-2355(202) 255-2355
APMP National Capital Area Chapter Board Member (www.apmpnca.org)
Join me on the LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter
To win more often, SalesEdge helps companies—including financial services, health care services, technology, and business service organizations, implement RFP and proposal automation software, and best practices, in support of the organization’s specific needs.
Through a consultative process and a customer-centric professional services plan, SalesEdge helps companies achieve results within 30 to 45 days:
- Accelerate RFP response time
- Ensure the delivery of compliant and persuasive proposals
- Automate letter proposals, executive summaries, statements of work, sales presentations, and other sales-critical communications
- Assemble electronic proposals that help proposal evaluators easily find the answers that they require
- Provide sales professionals with on-demand access to the right information that they need to close more business
Proposal professionals use SalesEdge-offered solutions to deliver more winning bids and proposals—and to help ensure the delivery of compliant and persuasive throughout the organization.
SalesEdge has the experience and expertise to help your sales and proposal organizations win more often.
(888) 577-7382(888) 577-7382 FREE
With offices in 11 countries and as the first Approved Training Organization (ATO) with APMP, Shipley provides clients a unique blend of services, including personnel and best practices related to:
- Capture and pursuit planning
- Win strategy development
- Proposal management and development (complete outsourcing or staff augmentation)
- Volume development, graphics, and writing
- Business development training (custom, public workshops, tailored, e-learning or classroom)
- Business development process improvement
- Business Capture Center design and implementation
- Business Development Executive Advisory support
- Capture and proposal tools and templates, including the Proposal Guide and Capture Guide
- APMP Accreditation Coaching and Shipley certification programs
- APMP continuing education credits (all Shipley training workshops approved for CEUs)
- Research and benchmark studies through Business Development Institute International
Let Shipley be your partner for winning business – not just any business – the right business!
(888) 772-WINS (9467) / (801) 544-9787(801) 544-9787
Fax: (801) 544-9152
SM&A is an industry leader providing strategic insight and business intelligence to position you to PURSUE
the right business opportunities; capture and proposal management consulting to improve your ability to WIN
new business; and comprehensive program services to help you PERFORM
successfully on complex projects and programs. These fully integrated solutions enable you to succeed at every stage of the program lifecycle, from opportunity identification through execution.
4695 MacArthur Court, 8th Floor, Newport Beach, CA 92660
(949) 975-1550(949) 975-1550
Fax: (949) 975-1624
Win More, Win More Easily
Proposal support services provided by proposal professionals who are truly, "Passionate about Proposals.” Strategic Proposals provides proposal support services and assists client to:
- Understand the quality or the responses you submit and how your proposal support capabilities compare to accepted best practices (benchmarking and assessment)
- Design/develop your proposal support center (capacity planning, staffing, process development and refinement)
- Develop skills and knowledge (training, workshops, presentations)
- Support response development (strategy development, proposal management, proposal writing, document management)
- Achieve APMP accreditation (accreditation workshops)
Our clients look to us to help them "Do the right things and do things right.” We welcome the opportunity to discuss your proposal support requirements and to helping you develop high-impact, high-quality proposals.
Proposal documents offer their own challenges when using Microsoft®
Word. Wordman provides specialist training and consulting to show you how to get the very best out of Word in the proposal environment.
- In-house Microsoft Word training for your proposal team
- Expert Microsoft Word consulting when you need it most
- Specialist Microsoft Word add-ins that aid proposal development
With experience over hundreds of proposals, Wordman can also provide proposal development, management and coordination consulting. Rates are available upon request.
Richard J. Eassom (aka Wordman)
(949) 769-0312(949) 769-0312
XRSolutions LLC is the premier supplier of proposal software solutions and services specifically for those responding to Federal, State and Local RFPs. The flagship product, Meridian for RFP Analysis, is an exclusive software solution that streamlines the process of identifying and managing RFP requirements by concurrently generating the matrices, outlines and storyboards required to develop high quality, compliant proposals.
Meridian for Proposal Teams is a distinctive software tool and services offering. SharePoint is tailored specifically to each proposal team; configuring workflows, templates, libraries and process requirements, uniquely suited to each organization. Meridian's powerful library software tool means libraries are searched by file name, content, and specific keywords. Proposal teams using our library tool instantly retrieve, preview and import content that is honed and approved for use in proposals. The publishing capability is utilized to "build” new content, as well as keeping approved content up-to-date.
Our services include several types of training options and proposal process improvement consulting. All of the tools and services described are fully integrated, and each totally effective on their own. Meridian for RFP Analysis is integrated with Privia, as well as SharePoint.
For more information about the Meridian Series™ by XRSolutions™, we invite you to visit www.XRSolutions.com
or call (603) 627‑9770, ext 202