Bid & Proposal Con Sponsorship Opportunities
There's competition for the market's attention, and a company needs to stretch beyond its booth to build lasting relationships. Connecting with Bid & Proposal Con attendees is critical. Whether you are starting a new relationship or maturing one, APMP has the resources to better connect you with attendees.
- Bid & Proposal Con 2012 in Dallas, TX is expected to attract more than 700 bid, tender, proposal, capture, marketing and business development professionals.
- About 35 percent of those attendees will be new to the industry and the event.
- The primary reasons attendees come to Bid & Proposal Con are for the education and networking.
- Attendees are decision makers. They recommend or purchase what they see at Bid & Proposal Con, whether it is on the show floor, in the educational sessions or at the special events.
Connect with Bid & Proposal Con 2012 attendees by investing in customer relationships. Sponsor at this year's Bid & Proposal Con to build stronger, deeper and more affordable relationships than ever before.
Sponsorship Opportunities. Invest in APMP and Increase Your Sales.
We have 12 sponsorship opportunities that will help you connect directly with Bid & Proposal Con 2012 attendees. Reserve your sponsorship today— before your competitors do!
APMP Web Site Promotion – The #1 source of information for Bid & Proposal Con preparation.
- Home Page Banner Ad: $2,000 March 1 – May 25 (Only three available)
- Registration Site Ad: $3,500 March 1 – May 25 (Exclusive)
Smartphone Mobile Application Sponsor–Attendees can access the Conference before, during and after the event. Become a sponsor and drive more traffic to your booth or website.
- Exclusive Mobile App Sponsor: $2,000
Live Event Sponsorships
Industry Awards Celebration and Dinner Sponsor – Invest in the First Annual APMP Annual Awards Celebration on Thursday Night May 24, 2012. Help make it memorable for attendees
- Awards Sponsors: $1,000 (Five available)
- Entertainment Sponsor: $750 (Exclusive)
Keynote Speaker Sponsor – When you sponsor one of two Keynote speeches, you'll be able to introduce the Keynoter and share the stage with them.
- Keynote Speech Sponsor: $2,500 (Two available)
Education Session Sponsor – Your chance to get out of the exhibit area and reconnect with hundreds of attendees in the education sessions. Session sponsors are guaranteed a moderator/host slot in certain general sessions, will have the session branded with the name and be the driver of a fantastic session experience.
- Educational Session Sponsor: $500 each
Chapter Officer Workshop Sponsor – For the first time, APMP is bringing in all of its Chapter Officers from all over the world. These are the people who are working on the front lines to care for their members in more than 25 chapters globally. This full day workshop allows you premium branding with chapter officers worldwide and a chance to host and emcee a chapter officers networking lunch.
Opening Night Reception – Sponsor the Kick-Off event to APMP's Bid & Proposal Con 2012 on Tuesday Night. It's the Opening Night Reception. You'll serve as host of the event and we'll also make sure the cocktail napkins have your company's logo. Help us get everything started at Bid & Proposal Con's Opening Night Reception for everyone.
Conference Bags – Put your logo and tagline (alongside the Bid & Proposal Con logo). Be seen everywhere, throughout the Conference.
Registration Sponsor – Put your team in front of every attendee by sponsoring the registration area. This registration area will bear your name (along with APMP's Bid and Proposal Con). When you are the registration sponsor, every attendee has to see you.
- Exclusive Sponsor: $4,000
Lanyards – Put your company logo/name around the neck of every Bid & Proposal Con 2012 attendee.
Internet Sponsor – Be the one sponsor that provides Internet access to everyone at Bid & Proposal Con 2012.
Reserve Your Sponsorship, Invest in Your Sales Today
All sponsorships will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve yours now (before your competitors do) please contact: