For a limited time, a new membership with the Association of Proposal Management Professionals can include a complimentary copy of “Writing Business Bids & Proposals for Dummies,” a brand new book written by APMP authors Neil Cobb and Charlie Divine.
This new addition to the bright yellow “dummies” series of books is the definitive resource for anyone tasked with putting together a proposal. It provides a basic yet thorough introduction to proposal writing, walking the reader through the entire process designed to help organizations win more business.
Join now for $150 and you’ll receive:
- One-year membership to APMP;
- A free copy of “Writing Business Bids & Proposals for Dummies” sent to your primary address;
- Access to APMP’s Body of Knowledge, a resource center of best practices;
- Access to APMP’s popular monthly webinars—free to members—as well as the ability to view past webinars on demand;
- Discounts on APMP certification, resources, and events;
- Networking opportunities to connect with other professionals committed to winning more business for their organizations.
How it Works
The button below will launch the process to join APMP, beginning with a choice of Member Type. This offer is for Individual members only.
Later you will add your information to our membership form. At the bottom of the form, before moving on to the payment screens, you will see a Promo Code field:
Simply enter this promo code and continue:
Upon completion and payment of your APMP membership, within a couple weeks your free book will arrive at your door.
Offer expires Friday, October 28, 2016
This offer is available only to new members. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your copy of the book. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount code.