This webinar occurred January 2019. Download the recording.
Explore how and why to select the right tools for your practice and learn the presenters’ reasons for preferring one over the other.
During the webinar, participants will
- explore the importance of linear vs. divergent thinking
- receive a brief introduction and history of Mind-Mapping and Rico Clusters
- learn about why and how Mind Maps and Rico Clusters work
- experience the tools in use
IMPORTANT: You must register at least one hour prior to a webinar, to ensure you receive the registration link from GoToWebinar in time. If you register after this threshold, you may receive the link in time, however there is no guarantee. Regardless, you will receive an email with a link to watch a recording of the presentation, a few hours after the webinar happens.
- Divergent thinking can help avoid pitfalls such as writers block or group think
- Mind Maps and Rico Clusters evolved differently as tools for divergent thinking
- Which tool is “right” may be situational or personal preference
- Proposal writers and managers irrespective of industry
- Persons/team conducting alternatives analysis or other solution searches
- Writers of all kinds
Kristin Dufrene, CPP APMP Fellow
Strategic Capture, Executive Director
CACI International Inc
Kristin Dufrene, CPP APMP Fellow, has twenty-seven years of experience in Federal sector business development, including capture management and proposal development. Kristin has been a member of APMP since 1995, and served as the 2017 Chair of the International Board of Directors. She has led many joint Industry-Federal initiatives, including the Procurement Improvement Committee (PIC), the Federal Procurement Community, and the Government-Industry Acquisition Task Force.
ClientView Consulting, LLC
Steve Anderson has over 40 years of military, business development, program, capture, and proposal management experience in the government sector. Steve is Project Management certified (PMP) and a Johns Hopkins Change Management Fellow. He is currently a Managing Partner at ClientView LLC