APMP Practitioner "Quick Start” Workshop
22 June 2015 | Wembley Stadium, London
Kindly sponsored by EE
Cost: £35.00 excl VAT and booking fee | Book Here
This half day workshop is for members who are aiming to prepare their Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) and have completed Foundation level Certification.
The workshop includes access to the APMP Practitioner "Quick Start” Tutorial. Participants complete the one-hour, on-line tutorial prior to attending the "Quick Start” workshop . The tutorial provides:
• Introduction to the PPAQ requirements
• Instructions to perform a self-assessment against the Practitioner competencies
• Demonstration of how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency evidence responses
• Examples of completed evidence responses
• Explanation of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
Participants are asked to complete two competency evidence responses prior to the workshop. This will allow for review at the workshop to allow maximum time for development of evidence responses during the workshop.
During the workshop participants receive:
• Individual coaching to develop 4 to 6 compliant competency evidence responses
• Understanding of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
• Evaluation of completed responses to confirm they understand the approach and can write the remainder of their responses on their own
• Information on further support available after the workshop
At the completion of this workshop members will have completed up to 4 to 6 of their self-assessment questions and have a clear understanding of how to compete their remainder of their PPAQ.
The workshop cost does not include cost of Practitioner Assessment that is paid when you submit your PPAQ.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Places are very limited so early booking is recommended. Book Here
We would like to thank EE for the kind provision of their corporate box at Wembley Stadium.
On arrival, make your way to Club Wembley reception. Entrance B2 (as shown in the map below). For a larger version of this map visit the Wembley Stadium website.
The nearest underground stations are:
Wembley Park: Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines, 7-minute walk, 2-minute drive.
Wembley Central: Bakerloo and London Overground Lines, 20-minute walk, 5-minute drive.
The nearest rail station is Wembley Stadium Station (Chiltern Railways), which is a10-minute walk.
Local buses to the Stadium include 18, 83, 92 and 224.
Wembley Stadium is within easy reach of the M1, M4 and M40 motorways.
It’s recommended that any visitors driving to the stadium only use the Official Wembley Stadium Car Park – Green. If you’re using satnav enter the postcode HA9 0WS.
Nearest airports are:
London Heathrow: just over an hour using the Heathrow Express and changing at Paddington, or 45 minutes to an hour’s drive
London City: an hour’s drive
Luton: 45-minute drive
For Tube, road, bus and other services, visit the TfL website. You can find train times and fares at National Rail or call 0871 200 4950.
On arrival, make your way to Club Wembley reception. Entrance B2 (as shown in the map below). For a larger version of this map visit the Wembley Stadium website or click on map below.