Bid & Proposal Con 2012 exhibitors get more than ever before, including
- A Bigger Audience – We’re expecting approximately 700 bid, tender, proposal, business development, capture and marketing professionals from the world’s most recognized federal, commercial and consulting proposal firms.
A Better Price – APMP member exhibitors only pay $1,500 this year (one-half off 2011 prices)
More Exhibit Time – Exhibitors get 30 minutes between most sessions.
More Promotional Opportunities – Exhibitors are invited to participate in additional exposure such as giveaways, invitations to moderate sessions and additional sponsorship opportunities. Consideration will be given to APMP and Bid & Proposal Con sponsors.
Two APMP Bid & Proposal Con registrations
Exhibit Space Includes
- 1 ten foot-by-ten-foot booth area
- 1 six foot, draped table
- 2 chairs
- opportunity to demo product
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring WiFi aircards for guaranteed Internet access.
- Your company logo and link posted on www.apmp.org as a Bid & Proposal Con 2012 exhibitor
- Your company logo in a pre-event promotion, including the printed program and Bid & Proposal Con 2012 mobile app
- Recognition at the Bid & Proposal Con 2012 Conference Kick-off and in onsite signage
All opportunities are deadline permitting.
Reserve Your Space Now!
The Bid & Proposal Con 2012 Exhibitor Showcase will take place in the heart of the conference, the highly-trafficked Lone Star Ballroom Foyer, home to Registration, the Bid & Proposal Con Bookstore, all breaks and the 2012 Lounge.
All exhibit space will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve space now, please contact:
Exhibitor Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Exhibitors will be charged 50% of their fee for cancellations made by 5:00 PM EST Friday May 11, 2012. Requests for refunds must be submitted electronically to Rick Harris, or mailed to APMP, PO Box 77272, Washington, DC 20013-7272.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation after 5:00 PM Friday May 11, 2012.