Top Five APMP Member Benefits, Based on Actual Member Feedback
- APMP Certification Program* – APMP’s three-tiered industry certification program is designed to demonstrate competencies and best practices available to global APMP members. Certification enhances your stock in the proposal, bid, business development, and capture industries.
- Website at www.apmp.org – APMP’s website is an electronic library featuring hundreds of archived presentations, articles, and templates that demonstrate industry best practices. APMP’s website is the industry’s information hub for all things proposal in the proposal chain. Its robust keyword search functions allow APMP members to access APMP’s Body of Knowledge. Contact us to learn how to set up your profile and password account on www.apmp.org.
- Bid & Proposal Con* – APMP’s Annual Conference—Bid & Proposal Con—is a two-and-half-day industry event featuring keynote speakers, more than 50 educational sessions, an awards program, and the industry’s best networking. Attend APMP Bid & Proposal Con to learn new industry trends and techniques and connect with more than 600 professionals who do what you do every day.
- APMP Publications – The association of record for your industry has two publications for members to learn from and reference. They include the APMP Journal, the association’s flagship eZine, published electronically twice a year, distributed to APMP members, and archived on the APMP website for member-only access. The Reporter is the official news weekly of APMP. It is an eNewsletter, distributed globally to APMP members, featuring compelling business news and APMP industry updates.
- Monthly Live Chapter Networking Events* – When you join APMP, you affiliate with a local chapter. Take advantage of your chapter’s monthly educational webinars or live events, with special member pricing. Contact us if you need a refresher on which chapter you belong to and what they offer.
Additional APMP Member Benefits
- APMP Job Bank – This online service allows APMP members and non-members to post job openings, search resumes, and attract the best and the brightest applicants for their jobs.
- APMP Body of Knowledge – This online repository of research-based publications represents collected wisdom of the industry’s leading professionals and serves as the sources of best practices for APMP's multi-faceted membership.
- APMP Webinars – APMP webinars are offered online monthly, free to the membership, with recordings filed in a webinar library. Register to learn new strategies and business process improvements that will make you more successful at your job or to stay current on continuing education units (CEUs), applied towards your APMP Certification status.
- APMP Speakers Bureau – This online tool lists APMP member contacts who are prepared to deliver presentations for a conference call, webinar, or face-to-face meeting. If you want to become more well-known, or position yourself or your company as an industry leader, contact us to find out how you can be a part of the APMP Speakers Bureau.
- Conference Presentation Repository – The proposal industry’s most comprehensive information archive, featuring hundreds of APMP conference presentations that date back more than ten years.
- APMP Fellows – Each year APMP recognizes individuals who have made substantial contributions to our profession. APMP Fellows aid APMP as advisers and mentors to our members, continuing their records of excellence and service.
- Social Networking Sites – APMP
members can stay connected to each other and with their association
through www.apmp.org, APMP LinkedIn groups, @APMPConnect, and APMP on Facebook.
*Additional fees apply, though members are often entitled to discounts.