New APMP Board of Directors Named to serve on the 2018 -2019 Board
Monday, November 27, 2017
The Association of Proposal Management Professionals®(APMP®), announced today that six of its members have been confirmed by the Board of Directors to serve on the association’s 2018 and 2019 APMP Board.
APMP is the international association for bid, proposal, capture, business development, and marketing/graphics professionals, providing certification, best practices, and networking opportunities for its nearly 7,800 members globally. The 2018 – 2019 board-start their term January 1, 2018 and will serve through December 31, 2019. The newly elected APMP Board members are:
- Graham Ollis, Group Director of Bidding, Business Development, Qinetiq Group PLC APMP UK Chapter
- Karen D. Shaw, CF APMP and APMP Fellow, Vice President, Business Winning Operations, BAE SYSTEMS, National Capital Area Chapter
- David Taylor, CPP APMP, Head of Global Bids/Airports, Rockwell Collins, National Capital Area Chapter
- Stephanie Spears, CPP APMP, Director of Bids &Proposals, EF Johnson Technologies, Inc., Greater Midwest Chapter
- Cynthia Weinmann, CF APMP, Strategy Horizon Consulting PLC, Mid-South Chapter
- Beth Wingate, CF APMP and APMP Fellow, President, Lohfeld Consulting, National Capital Area Chapter
They will join APMP incumbent APMP Directors:
- Kristin Dufrene, CPP APMP, Vencore and Chair of APMP International, National Capital Area Chapter
- Jamie Ninneman, CF APMP, SAP and Vice Chair of APMP International, Liberty Chapter
- Gregg Kulichik, CP APMP, American Institutes for Research and APMP International Treasurer, Nor’easters Chapter
- Mike Walsh, CF APMP, Ernst & Young, Nor’easters Chapter
- Kae Kronthaler-Williams, Qvidian, Nor’easters Chapter
- Tamara-Leigh Buckman, Shipley Associates, National Capital Area Chapter
- Krishnakumar Iyer, CP APMP, MindIT, India Chapter.
- Rick Harris, CF APMP, APMP International Executive Director, (ex-officio/non-voting)
The six new board members were elected from a field of 53 candidates who self-nominated earlier this fall. Each candidate was asked to provide a 200-word description of how they would improve APMP and their vision for the future association. The candidates were scored by a nominating committee and then put to a Board vote.
APMP will be led by its 14-member board and will meet bi-monthly by conference call and in-person at this year’s Bid & Proposal Con 2018 in San Diego, CA, USA.