APMP is inviting all Capture and Business Development professionals to attend its fifth Capture and Business Development Conference (CBDC) on 30 January 2020, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM at the Westin Tyson’s Corner, Virginia.
Could your business be there as an Exhibitor and Sponsor?
This conference is led by APMP and industry-approved speakers and vetted guests who live and breathe Capture and Business Development.
The CBDC is a one day, highly interactive conference specifically designed for professionals and their companies who are responsible for winning new business. Attendees will get expert opinions, APMP approved best practices, spirited debate, and invaluable mindshare on what it takes to win in today’s technology-driven capture and business development marketplace.
Topics covered during this information-rich, one-day, executive-level conference include:
- How technology should be driving Capture and Business Development and how to keep ahead of the tech curve
- Real-time feedback from government evaluators who will help attendees hone their Capture and Business Development processes
- Confidential Capture and Benchmarking Data from APMP’s Benchmark Survey
- Competitive Intelligence and counter-intelligence strategies
- Executive-level point/counterpoint discussions on what it takes to WIN
- Bonus: A sneak-peek preview of the APMP Capture Objective Testing Certification Exam launching on January 22 specifically to certify Capture and Business Development professionals
Supporting this conference will put you in the middle of a who’s who in the Capture and Business Development community as APMP marks the start of a new and significant development of the APMP Certification framework, with the launch of the brand new APMP Capture Certification.
APMP will be investing significantly in the promotion of CBDC as one of the key elements in the launch of our new Capture Certification which represents a significant milestone in the development of our Certification framework
To assist and support us in promoting the professional recognition of Capture professionals at this landmark event and to provide our attendees with opportunities to engage with vendors focused on supporting their work we have created a limited number of opportunities to get involved, including, ‘Patron’ of the CBDC
CBDC 2020 Patron
The position of Patron is available to any existing APMP Sponsors and comes with a number of benefits and commitments.
- Recognition as the CBDC Patron on promotional signage and collateral*
- First Choice of Exhibition Booth on Exhibition Floor c/w up to 3 staff places
- First refusal on any additional Sponsorship Opportunities relating to CBDC 2020
- Opportunity to introduce the first Speaker at the Conference
- Opportunity to mailshot attending delegates 3 weeks in advance of Conference
To actively promote CBDC on Sponsors channels including;
- A link to the Event pages on APMP.org from Sponsors website from 1 November.
- One promotional e-mail blast to Sponsor customers
The CBDC ‘Patron’ position is an exclusive opportunity that may not be shared and will not be diluted.
- Capture and Business Development Conference Patron - SOLD OUT
CBDC 2020 Partner
One of no more than 4 such Sponsors, the CBDC Partner Sponsorship accrues the following benefits;
- Recognition as a CBDC Partner on event collateral and relevant APMP channels
- One Exhibition Booth on our Exhibition Floor c/w up to 2 staff places
- Opportunity to mail attending delegates from 3 weeks in advance of the Conference
To actively promote CBDC through Partners channels including;
- A link to the CBDC pages on APMP.org from Sponsors website from 1 November
- One promotional e-mail blast to Partner customers
- Capture and Business Development Conference Partner - $3,000 - SOLD OUT
CBDC 2020 Supporter
APMP is pleased to offer 3 opportunities to exhibit at CBDC.
The Supporter package includes:
- Recognition as an Exhibitor in the Conference Programme and on the Conference webpages
- One Exhibition Booth c/w 2 staff places
To actively promote the CBDC including;
- A link to the Event pages on APMP.org from Exhibitors website from 1 November
- One promotional e-mail blast to Exhibitor customers
- CBDC Supporter - $1,500 SOLD OUT
This is an exciting opportunity for APMP and a milestone in terms of the professional development opportunities available for Capture and Business Development professionals. We look forward to working with you to make this an event a success. If you have any questions, please contact Tony Round at email@example.com.