Chapter Grant Criteria
APMP is a member organization and has established this Grant Program to support its chapter activities.
APMP’s Board of Directors reviews grant applications and votes on the most deserving recipients, among all grant applications. APMP is limited in the number of projects that can be supported each year. APMP will, therefore, award grants, based on the number the total budget for the year and the number of qualified grant applications received. APMP reserves the right to award a lesser amount than requested in the application. To receive funding, a chapter making a grant request must meet the following criteria:
- Be a chapter in good standing, or be an established committee with committee members in good standing.
- Have submitted its annual report for the previous year to the APMP Executive Director, if it is an established chapter.
- Be not currently developing another grant project.
APMP does not support programs or projects that discriminate based on gender, race, color, religion or sexual orientation. APMP does not provide grants for general operating costs, for example:
- Regular meeting expenses
- Chapter website maintenance costs
- Chapter newsletter costs
- Established programs or symposiums
- Indirect costs
- Sponsorship of individuals for fundraising events, such as walks, runs, etc.
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Direct grants or scholarships to individuals
- Labor for chapter projects or events
for more details on the Grant Program.
Click here to submit a Grant Application (signed in APMP Members Only)