Learn Capture Management - How to Win before RFP Release
A Lohfeld Consulting Group Capture Management Class
APMP Member Price: $595 Save $100!
Capture management is the process used by government contractors to pursue and win new business. In this seminar, you’ll learn the 10-step capture management process developed by Lohfeld Consulting Group, which covers the major capture management activities from identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through RFP release. Additionally, this seminar shows you how to conduct capture reviews and manage the entire capture process. Understanding this process is a must for government contractors.
You will learn how successful government contractors consistently win the programs they pursue. You will take away the capture management tools and techniques that your company can apply to make better decisions and increase your win probability.
What you will learn:
In this Capture Management seminar, you’ll learn how to:
- Select and qualify new business opportunities
- Make a rigorous pursuit and bid/no-bid decision
- Develop your Capture Plan
- Create competitive solutions and service offerings that will earn a high score from proposal evaluators
- Position your company to win
- Create effective win strategies that will set your company apart from the competition
- Develop your teaming strategy and select your team members
- Establish your price to win
- Increase your effectiveness in capture activities
||Registration and breakfast
||Understanding the business development life cycle – identifying and qualifying new business opportunities, becoming a capture manager and forming your capture team
||Understanding and influencing requirements
||Developing your solution
Positioning your company to win
||Assessing the competition
||Developing your win strategies
||Using teaming strategies
||Setting the price to win
||Conducting capture reviews and managing the capture process
full-day course qualifies for 10 APMP Continuing Education Units
Who should attend?
This class is designed for professionals in business development, capture management, and proposal management, as well as company executives and operational managers—including project managers and technical professionals who support the acquisition of new business.
For a schedule of public classes, click here. For information on scheduling a private class, click here.