Learn Strength-Based Winning: Win More by Solutioning to Strengths
A Lohfeld Consulting Group Capture Management Class
APMP Member Price: $595 Save $100!
Winning proposals have the best and possibly the most strengths. This class sets the framework for how the Government evaluates proposals and what constitutes a strength to Government evaluators. Attendees learn how to perform strength-based capture, strength-based solutioning, and strength-focused proposal reviews as well as write proposal text that highlights those strengths.
What you will learn:
In this Strength-based Solutioning class, you’ll learn:
- How the government evaluates proposals and determines strengths, weaknesses, deficiencies and risks
- How to plan and manage effective strength-based solutioning sessions
- How to budget and map strengths for higher scores
- How to write proposal text featuring strengths that are supported by proof points
- How to conduct strengths-based proposal reviews and score your proposal like a Government evaluator
- How to use results to efficiently increase proposal evaluation scores.
Seminar Agenda (one day course):
||Introductions & Purpose
||How the Federal Government evaluates and scores proposals
What is a Strength?
Activity: Identifying Strengths
||Vetting Strengths with the Customer as Part of Capture
||Identifying Evidence of Strengths
Activity: Identifying Proof Points to Support Strengths
Activity: Strengths-Based Solutioning
||Strength-Based Proposal Writing
Activity: Outlining with Strengths
||Strength-Based Proposal Reviews
Activity: Creating a Scoresheet for an Evaluation Subfactor
||Strength-Based Lessons Learned
||Conclusion and Q&A
full-day course qualifies for 10 APMP Continuing Education Units
Who should attend?
This class is designed for business development, capture management, solution architect, and proposal management professionals as well as for company executives and operational managers, including project managers and technical professionals who participate in solutioning, writing and reviewing proposals.
For a schedule of public classes, click here. For information on scheduling a private class, click here.