Featuring BPC Nashville Sessions at a Fraction of the Cost
Register now for the industry's newest online event – BPC Global™. This event is produced by APMP – the same organization that just brought you the widely acclaimed Winning Business Virtual Experience™.
This event is the official alternative to replace BPC Nashville, which was cancelled due to COVID-19.
APMP’s BPC Global will happen Wednesday, October 28th and will feature an innovative format to accommodate our more than 10,000 members globally.
A New Approach for BPC
Unlike any bid and proposal event ever produced for the industry, BPC Global will provide unprecedented access to bid and proposal industry leaders with programming featuring:
- A Follow-The-Sun Format – We’ll kick everything off in Australia on Wednesday morning at 9:00 AM and as the world wakes up, we’ll keep adding new sessions in new time zones.
- 25 Continuous Hours of Never-Before-Seen Industry Content – Our BPC Global sessions will be presented back-to-back with fresh, new content never presented before.
- World-class Business Keynotes – APMP is presenting the SAME Keynotes who were scheduled at BPC Nashville this year. See and hear two powerful keynotes from North America’s most decorated motivational speaker Steve Gilliland and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion expert Risha Grant. Both of these hour-long sessions are worth the price of admission alone!
- BPC-quality Presenters – Every speaker was lined up to speak at BPC Nashville this year. They are moving their presentations online for you at BPC Global.
- Cost Effective – The value of this content is more than $500 USD, and attendees will get it for less than $4 USD per session.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to Help Maintain Your APMP Certification – When you attend BPC Global sessions, you’ll automatically receive 1 CEU for every hour you attend. That means if you attend 20 hours you will receive 20 CEUs – enough
to maintain your APMP certification CEU requirement for one cycle.
- ON-DEMAND and EXCLUSIVE – Access to these sessions will be available for a limited time after the live event and we will not make these sessions/presentations available to the general public. They are for BPC Global eyes only.
We’re presenting another APMP industry who’s who of expert speakers with exceptional thought-leaders produced just for this event. As usual, APMP will not present repeating sessions.
Confirmed presentations include:
Krysta Cadden, Proposal Manager, Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge
Managing Cross-Functional Teams in a Virtual Proposal Environment
Rita Caldwell, Proposal Manager, Unisys (Enterprise Solutions)
Rethinking How to Define Win Themes
Melissa Cothran, Dir, Request for Proposal, Molina Healthcare
When Best Practices Go Wrong in the Real World
Heather Finch, Team Leader, Group Proposal Development, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
How to Navigate the Consultant/Company Divide
Jeff Leitner, Vice President of Consulting, Red Team Consulting
Manage Change Within Your Proposal Team
Sanjay Singh, VP, Genpact LLC
A Storytelling Model to Enhance Your Bids/Proposals
Gary Tintinger, Group Bids Director, CBRE | Excellerate
More education sessions will be listed as they are confirmed.
Also on the schedule:
- Sponsored sessions from the industry's brightest and most influential vendors
- World-class keynotes
- APMP certification-related sessions
Secure your access now for APMP’s BPC Global – the virtual event that offers you the exceptional quality of BPC Nashville at a fraction of the cost.