To make tracking APMP Certification Continuing Education Units (CEUs) easier for members who pursue or have achieved APMP Foundation, Practitioner or Professional Practitioner Certification, APMP has made changes to its CEU program this year with the members in mind. We simplified the CEU tracking process for these three reasons:
- To help APMP members stay current on their CEUs
- To ensure accuracy during annual member CEU audits
- To help members maintain their certification through the latest education earned through APMP
By doing so, we are helping members meet their CEU minimum requirements to maintain their APMP Certification every two years.
Please read our new CEU frequently asked questions (FAQs) to learn more about this new, simplified and easier way to track your APMP Certification CEUs.
Updated March 2019
Who is affected by these changes? This affects anyone who’s ever passed a Foundation exam or earned their Practitioner or Professional Practitioner certification.
What changes are being made? There are three primary areas of change:
- new anniversary dates for all certificants*
- easier CEU tracking
- revised CEU values for any CEU-worthy activity.
*All existing certifications will renew June 1, 2021. New certifications earned (and later renewed) will be assigned the renewal date of June 1, two years from the year of original certification (or renewal).
When does all this happen? Nothing is changing until June 1, 2019.
Where do I find my certification information? You'll find all of your certification information in two places:
- your member profile indicates your current certification status
- your CEU Journal reflects the CEUs you’ve earned
Why are these changes happening? You’ve worked hard to earn your APMP certification, and APMP wants to make it as simple as possible for you to maintain those credentials.
How do I renew my certification or track my CEUs? Learn more about renewing your certification or tracking your CEUs.