Leveraging AI for Persuasive Proposal Writing
Articulating winning proposals using the latest technologies like IBM Watson and Tone Analyser APIs is "next generation proposals". Proposal writers should be able to leverage the cognitive computing technologies and drive AI to these conversations. In this panel, engage with the global community of proposal professionals to discuss taking this ideology forward.
Karthik Koutharapu, CF APMP
Injazat Data Systems LLC, UAE
- Karthik is a passionate ‘Pursuit Management Professional’ and IBM design thinking practitioner who takes pride in addressing client’s business case with persuasive proposals.
- He is keen about developing cognitive proposals & would love to automate the articulation of winning proposals using current technologies.
- Currently he is a Bid Manager at Injazat Data Systems LLC, Abu Dhabi UAE. Prior to this, he held several hats at IBM globally as part of ‘Proposal Strategy Team’ & was instrumental in developing an in-house ‘Proposal Quality Engine’ based on IBM Watson for analyzing the tone of a proposal.
- This panel session is his brain child & he would love to engage with global APMP professionals on various ideas for articulation of winning proposals during BPC 2019.
- Connect with Karthik @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/kk2k7it/.
Kristin Dufrene, CPP APMP Fellow
Strategic Capture, Executive Director
CACI International Inc.
- Kristin Dufrene is currently a Capture Manager influencing individual opportunity bid strategies but has a long career in proposal development culture change.
- She identified a need to focus on business sustainment after losing several high-profile recompetes and championed a multi-pronged approach to sustaining business through an operational and business development culture shift.
- She ran large proposal development organizations and set the standards for winning business by getting buy-in, funding, and even nomenclature change through two mergers.
Product Marketing Manager
- As Product Marketing Manager at RFPIO, Phill Sundal is passionate about go-to-market strategy and empowering individuals and organizations in their response management efforts.
- A graduate of the Carson Business College, Phill has been leading PPM teams for high-growth SaaS companies for over six years and is an emerging thought leader in the sales & marketing intelligence space.
- He’s also an experienced unicycler and drummer.
- Connect with Phill on LinkedIn.
Ashley Kayes, CP APMP
Senior Proposal Consultant
AOC Key Solutions, Inc.
- Ashley has over 12 years of proposal experience, including serving as a proposal specialist, proposal coordinator, proposal writer, and proposal manager.
- She is currently a Senior Proposal Consultant with AOC Key Solutions, Inc. (KSI). Over the course of her career, Ashley has contributed to over $6 billion in proposal wins.
- In her current role, Ashley is active contributor to the company blog and led the effort to update the company capture and proposal development guide.
- Additionally, Ashley manages a professional blog, Proposal Reflections, which features articles aimed at fostering business development, capture, and proposal success.
Return to the Bid & Proposal Con Schedule