Thank you for your interest in presenting at BPC 2019!
Please complete the form below.
The selection committee will begin contacting presenters in early-to-mid February.
Promote your submission! Visit the BPC Session Crowdsourcing page and add your idea.
Here's a list of sessions our audience would like to see this year and we didn't see a submitted presentation about these topics specifically:
- Dealing with unrealistic turnaround times
- Managing a content library
- Influencing others at all levels of the organization
- Competitive intelligence with short turnaround
- Harmony b/t the Sales team and the Proposal team
- Surviving organizational changes (and/or acquisition)
- Manage content for multiple lines of business
- Organizational structure and centers of excellence
- Any topic specifically for one-person or small proposal teams
- Strategies for re-using content
Again - if you're thinking "I already submitted that!", please don't take offense that we didn't connect the dots. Just email Peter Frank and explain "that's what my already-submitted session is about".
The deadline for these submissions is Wednesday, February 13.