APMP's Bid & Proposal Con is the flagship annual event in the industry's calendar that brings together a thousand global industry leaders, visionaries, professionals, and the wider community of service and product providers that help our members deliver sales and growth for their organization.
This is an opportunity to place your company name and brand at the heart of the industry's biggest buzz for capture, business development, bid, and proposal professionals.
The exhibit area is strategically located in the heart of the attendee experience, central for breakfasts and breaks, generating walk-in booth traffic throughout the day.
A one-time exhibit investment of $2,500 includes:
- Registration for two exhibitor staff
- One exhibit booth area with a skirted table and two chairs
(Electrical and internet are extra, based on the exhibitor's needs)
- Inclusion in the exhibitor directory online and in the attendee mobile app
- Opportunity to request booth preferences, based on a priority point system
- Official exhibit hours during attendee arrival and "Regi-ception", morning breakfasts, morning and afternoon breaks
How to Become an Exhibitor
- You must be a member of APMP to exhibit at the conference. Not an APMP member? Learn more about APMP membership or contact Tony Round.
- Complete our exhibitor form
- Use the button below to pay for your package
For questions, please contact Tony Round at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 866-466-2767.
"APMP Bid & Proposal Con is a great conference for VisibleThread. We meet existing customers and new prospects where we share how VisibleThread Docs shaves 45% of their proposal and contract compliance review time. We use live demos to demonstrate efficiencies such as 3-click shreds, and share why seven of the top 10 government contractors use our solutions for better compliance.”
—Fergal McGovern, CEO, VisibleThread
Sponsorship opportunities are available (learn more here). If you are interested in a broader discussion about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tony Round.
For any questions/concerns, please contact Tony Round at email@example.com or +1 866 466-2767.