This webinar occurred April 2019.
The world of formal RFP responses has devolved into a focus on the thing –the product or service. Through the application of neuroeconomics, we can restore the human to human connection and produce a doubling of competitive win rate.
Neuroeconomics – cognitive psychology, neuroscience and behavioral economics
Understanding the way human brains actually make buying decision, allows us to remember that a good proposal is more than the mechanics of compliance, rather it is the artistic sculpting of compelling narratives.
- All proposal evaluators have underlining fundamental human and business concerns
- Humans make buying decisions under risk and uncertainty
- Knowing the art and science of decision making produces winning proposals
- High tech industries
- Complex sales, extended sales cycle
- Business to Business, Business to Government, Government to Government
- Proposal Managers, Capture Managers
- Tech writers, editors
- Graphic designers
Jeff Goldfinger, CF APMP
Xtra Mile Training & Development
Mr. Jeff “Goldy” Goldfinger has over 35 years in the aerospace and defense industry. Accomplished proposal manager with an 82% win rate (which is more than double the A&D average).