Learn how to:
- Develop a winning business proposal
- Plan and use a repeatable proposal process
- Use tools and templates to accelerate your proposals
- Get the intel on bids and proposals
Discover what the professionals know and apply it to your own business, to improve the way you capture prospects and communicate with existing customers.
This book is perfect for people who desire to:
- Learn how to write better proposals from the ground up
- Refresh their existing proposal skills
- Provide an introductory tool/orientation guide for new employees who are just learning how to write proposals
Written by decorated, veteran proposal professionals, APMP’s Writing Business Bids & Proposals for Dummies is a quick and affordable introductory book to complement APMP’s Body of Knowledge and Foundation Study Guide for new B2B proposal marketers.
Chapters inside focus on how to:
- Develop a great proposal
- Focus on the customer
- Know your competition
- Plan your approach
- Use tools and templates
- Write persuasively
- Overcome misconceptions
- Expand your skills
Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive this product, though it may arrive sooner, depending upon shipping destination.