Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP®) Top Five Member Benefits, Based on Actual Member Feedback
- APMP Certification Program – APMP’s three-tiered industry certification program is designed to demonstrate competencies and best practices available to APMP members globally. Certification enhances your stock in the proposal, bid, business development, and capture industries. APMP is the only association with a professional industry association.
- Website at www.apmp.org – APMP’s website is an electronic library featuring hundreds of archived presentations, articles, and templates that demonstrate industry best practices. APMP’s website is the industry’s information hub for all things proposal in the proposal chain. Its robust keyword search functions allow APMP members to access APMP’s Body of Knowledge. Contact us to learn how to set up your profile and password account on www.apmp.org.
- Bid & Proposal Con – APMP’s Annual Conference—Bid & Proposal Con—is a two-and-half-day industry event featuring keynote speakers, more than 50 educational sessions, an awards program, and the industry’s best networking. Attending Bid & Proposal Con teaches attendees new industry trends and techniques and connects you with more than 600 professionals who do what you do every day.
- APMP Publications – The association of record for your industry has two publications for members to learn from and enjoy. They include the APMP Journal, the association’s flagship printed magazine, which (as of 2013) is published electronically twice a year and distributed to APMP members and archived on the APMP website for member-only access. The Reporter is the official news weekly of APMP. It is an e-newsletter, distributed to APMP members, globally, featuring compelling business news and APMP quick updates.
- Monthly Live Chapter Networking Events – When you join APMP, you affiliate with a local chapter. Take advantage of your chapter’s free monthly educational webinars or live events, with special member pricing. Contact us if you need a refresher on which chapter you belong to and what they offer.
Additional APMP Member Benefits
- APMP Job Bank – This online service allows APMP members and non-members to post job openings, search resumes, and attract the best and the brightest applicants for their jobs.
- Social Networking Sites – APMP members can stay connected to each other and with their association through www.apmp.org, the new APMP app, an APMP LinkedIn site, APMP’s Facebook site, and a site for Bid & Proposal Con on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Xing.
- Speakers Bureau – This online tool provides APMP-sanctioned speakers to members and chapters in need of speakers to deliver a presentation for a conference call, webinar, or face-to-face meeting. If you want to become more well-known, or position yourself or your company as an industry leader, contact us to find out how you can be a part of the APMP Speaker’s Bureau.
- Conference Presentation Repository – The proposal industry’s most comprehensive information archive featuring hundreds of APMP conference presentations dating back more than ten years.
- APMP Fellows – Each year APMP recognizes individuals who have made substantial contributions to our profession and APMP Fellows aid APMP as advisers and mentors to our members, continuing their records of excellence and service.
Download a pdf version of the Member Services Summary here