APMP's Mission and Vision Statement
APMP promotes the professional growth of its members by advancing the arts, sciences, and technologies of winning business. APMP is the worldwide authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business through proposals, bids, tenders, and presentations.
You Should Join APMP to
- Learn the industry's best practices from the association for the proposal, bid, tender, business development, and capture industries
- Earn industry certification, sanctioned by your association and recognized by employers and professionals throughout the world as the industry standard
- Network with thousands of proposal professionals around the world
- Access to the industry's best practices through APMP's Body of Knowledge (BOK)
- Participate in the industry's best education programs globally, either free of charge or at a deep member discount
- Attend APMP's Bid & Proposal Con, a three-day professional conference for proposal professionals
- Access hundreds of articles and presentations on www.apmp.org
- Advance your career
Typical APMP Members Are
Proposal professionals in the commercial, federal, municipal, and academic areas who work in any part of the proposal, bid, tender, business development, and capture process.
APMP membership is a cost-effective professional development tool.
It is the position of the APMP Board of Directors that the association be recognized as the worldwide authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business. While the association has a long history of partnering with entities that complement its mission and services, we will take any necessary action to protect and control the use of the brand, logo, and ultimately, the association’s reputation.
We have built a powerful community over three decades and we are proud of the value we deliver through the comprehensive services and benefits we provide to our growing global membership. Thus, we want to eliminate any opportunities for other entities to confuse or diminish the quality that has become the hallmark of the association.