Why Partner with APMP?
Becoming an APMP sponsor puts you directly in front of thousands of APMP's global members and positions your company as an industry leader.
APMP offers vendors and suppliers a number of valuable opportunities to promote and sell their products and services to the APMP community of work-winning professionals in the bids, proposals, business development, capture, and adjacent professions, through a range of channels, events, and activities.
APMP welcomes offers of sponsorship from organizations with an interest in engaging with our members and the introduction of diverse products and services that give our members the skills, knowledge, experience, and tools they need to succeed.
APMP Sponsorship allows organizations to:
- Develop product, service, or brand recognition within the largest worldwide community of more than 10,000 work-winning professionals.
- Exhibit at the APMP's suite of annual in-person Bid & Proposal Con (BPC) events in the US, Europe, and Asia
- Access member-facing opportunities such as sponsored webinars and online events
- Contribute Thought Leadership articles and advertise in APMP's flagship publication WinningtheBusiness.com
- Generate leads through new channels such as the innovative Digital Event Bag
- List products or services in the APMP online store.
- Affiliate to APMP Member Chapters to build networks and connect with APMP members around the world
- Enjoy priority access to events and activities that extend and enhance the development of the profession such as the Capture & Business Development Conference
Branding, Promotion, and Recognition of Your Organization
APMP Sponsorship demonstrates your organization's commitment to the growing and impactful work-winning proposal management industry.
APMP sponsors build their brand by linking to www.apmp.org, adding products to the APMP Store, advertising in www.WinningtheBusiness.com, and our weekly member-only publications the 'Reporter' series.
Put your company's brand, products, and services in front of a diverse community of members and organizations that represent a wide range of sectors and industries around the world.
Contact Julia Duke, Director of Business Development at [email protected] or +1 (866) 466-2767 x: 708 to discuss your options.