Invest in your professional development with the BidCraft Academy
Our self-paced eLearning courses help you attain APMP Foundation, Practitioner, and Capture Practitioner certification – giving you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be the best you can be at bidding.
- We cover the full exam syllabus helping you to pass with confidence
- Start learning straightaway – no need to wait for a fixed training date
- Study whenever and wherever suits you
- Learn at your own pace – pause, rewind, repeat with 12 months access to the entire course
- Join live Zoom calls for discussion and Q&A, or use the live online chat feature
- Take the exam when you’re ready
- Track progress and achievement with weekly emails to gently nudge you towards your goal
- Pay online with no booking or cancellation fees. You can pay by Stripe or PayPal and even spread payments over 3 months. For corporate bookings we can arrange group enrolment and invoicing
For every course we sell, we fund responsible tree planting and carbon offset projects with Ecologi at no extra cost to you. And, when you pass, you can show off with one of our certification t-shirts.
Foundations for Proposal Development (APMP Prep)
This online, self-paced course teaches business development best practices by:
- Teaching you key principles and skills necessary for effective proposal development
- Refreshing your knowledge of proposal development best practices
- Referencing critical information from the APMP Body of Knowledge
- Preparing you for the APMP Foundation-Level exam
- Helping you identify gaps in your skills and competencies
Cost: $299 USD
This interactive, self-paced eLearning course gives you a comprehensive overview of bid and proposal management best practices to prepare you for the APMP Foundation-Level exam. It is also ideal as an introduction for new hires or as a refresher for experienced professionals. The course covers the five key competency areas sales orientation, proposal planning, proposal development, proposal management, and information research and knowledge management. Contact Chris Kälin with questions.
APMP Members: $225 USD
Nonmembers: $395 USD
with Option Pack (PDF and 75 additional online Sample Questions)
APMP members: $295 USD