APMP's mission is to be the trusted leader that serves an international community of bid and proposal development professionals.
The Association of Proposal Management Professionals is the internationally accepted authority serving and educating those who win business to drive revenue to their organization. It is the industry that serves all industries and promotes the professional growth of its members by advancing the arts, sciences, and technologies of bids and proposals.
APMP HQ Event - May 22-25, 2022
Join us at BPC Dallas to see Dr. Jackie Freiberg, our day one keynote speaker.
Jackie is dedicated to helping leaders create BEST places where the BEST people can do their BEST work to make the world BETTER.
She is recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
In addition to being a regular writer for Forbes, Jackie is an international bestselling author. Her books include: the international bestseller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation), DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, (two quick reads that will change your organization and your life), CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness, and most recently, BOCHY BALL!, an account of 3-time World Series Champion Bruce Bochy’s wins and losses in baseball, business, and life.
APMP Sponsored Webinar - May 17, 2022
So You Think You Have Value Proposition? Exposing the Truth.
Value Proposition: defining and communicating the essentials like strategy, value proposition means everything to everyone. Related but unique, terms further complicate our ability to clearly identify and communicate our organizational and product value propositions.
- Definition, clarity and layering of terms: value proposition, win strategy, capture strategy, win themes, and discriminators, among others
- Systematic, repeatable approach to identifying and defining organizational, program, and product value position
- Tools to effectively communicate value proposition to customers and end users as well as communicating related terms and activities international and externally
APMP Sponsored Webinar - June 1, 2022
3P’s: Secrets to Killer Sales Proposals
There’s no doubt that the last two years have had impact on the way people buy. With more people involved in purchase decisions, it is imperative that you have a strong process in place to deliver timely, effective and personalized sales documents that help you stand out and win deals.
Join QorusDocs and Olivia Hardy, CEO and Founder of Catalytique Consulting, for a hands-on discussion about the 3 P’s of building killer sales proposals and intelligent RFP response: Preparation, Process, and Personalization.
- Preparing your revenue team for success before the sales documents arrive
- Planning internal?processes?to harness critical team collaboration to deliver projects on timSee how automated technology can optimize the RFP response and leave you with more time for?personalization
- Considerations for bringing proposal management software into your tech stack
APMP Sponsored Webinar - June 9, 2022
Avoiding 11th Hour Pressure: Smart Working with Style Guides
Stay ahead of deadlines and free up valuable buffer time to optimize your proposals. Learn how to apply a proposal style guide automatically, to increase team efficiency, reduce last-minute pressure, and make the best impression on your potential buyers.
- Enforce a house style guide easily and automatically across your proposals
- Produce consistent proposals in line with industry and buying organization style preferences - in less time
- Save hours checking for consistent spelling, punctuation and acronym definitions and a range of other consistency checks
Frequently Used Short Cuts
Q&A with Sunil Agrawal, CP APMP
With 20 years of successful management and leadership experience, Sunil Agrawal's successful career spans across both Military and Corporate domains. Within the corporate domain, he has gained experience in four different industries: Defense, Telecom, Information Technology, and Facilities Management.
Sunil is also the Past Chair of APMP India and a member of the Intentional Career Path Committee (ICP) of APMP International. He holds APMP Practitioner certification and was a Blue Ribbon Panel Member for the APMP-BoK. In 2020, he was also recognized as an APMP 40 Under 40.